Since its inception, our chapter has grown significantly, now boasting a diverse membership that includes officers from various agencies across the state. Throughout the years, we have taken part in numerous rides, charity events, and social gatherings, always staying true to our mission of promoting camaraderie and brotherhood among our members.
https://bkpa4.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/336867598_180303101136836_5112472114588548637_n.jpg 960 958 Mark Malizzi https://bkpa4.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/blue-knights-pa4-logo3.png Mark Malizzi2023-03-18 16:23:142023-03-19 18:25:58Blue Knights PA IV: A Proud Chapter of Law Enforcement Motorcyclists
Blue Knights PA IV: A Proud Chapter of Law Enforcement Motorcyclists
Welcome to Blue Knights PA IV, a dedicated chapter of the Blue Knights International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club based in Pennsylvania. Our members proudly represent current and retired law enforcement officers who share a passion for motorcycling and a commitment to serving our communities. In this post, we’d like to introduce you to our chapter’s history, leadership, and goals.
Blue Knights PA IV was established with the aim of bringing together law enforcement professionals in Pennsylvania who share a love for motorcycles.
Our chapter is led by a committed team of experienced law enforcement officers who work tirelessly to organize events, manage club affairs, and foster a welcoming atmosphere for all members. Our current leadership includes:
1. President: Ivan Dorta – Corrections Officer, Berks County Prison
2. Vice President: Christopher Katkowski – Corrections Officer, Berks County Prison
3. Secretary: Paul Bird – Corrections Officer, Berks County
4. Treasurer: David Pagerly
5. Sergeant At Arms: Tony Torres – Retired Corrections Officer, Berks County Prison
Blue Knights PA IV is dedicated to achieving the following goals:
1. Foster camaraderie and brotherhood among our members through organized rides, social events, and charity initiatives.
2. Promote a positive image of law enforcement officers in our local communities.
3. Support charitable causes that align with our values, such as providing assistance to fallen officers’ families, contributing to children’s hospitals, and participating in community outreach programs.
4. Advocate for motorcycle safety and awareness by sharing valuable tips, best practices, and educational resources among our members and the wider motorcycling community.
5. Collaborate with other Blue Knights chapters, both locally and internationally, to strengthen our network and support each other’s efforts in promoting the values of the Blue Knights organization.
Blue Knights PA IV is a proud chapter of the Blue Knights International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club, with a rich history and a bright future. Our members come together to share their love for motorcycling, support charitable causes, and promote the positive impact of law enforcement in our communities. We welcome new members who are current or retired law enforcement officers and share our passion for riding and serving our communities.
Stay tuned for more updates on our rides, events, and initiatives, and feel free to contact us if you’re interested in learning more about Blue Knights PA IV or becoming a member. Ride with pride!